Our site is optimized for today's modern browsers. To fully benefit from our site's features, please download the latest version of either:
Spectators - Spectator Registration
Risk of injury and death from flying objects incidental to the sport of volleyball may occur at this event. Attend at your own risk. Please pay close attention to your surroundings and be on alert at all times, especially during active play.
The playing venue premises are not monitored to ensure the security of personal property of participants or attendees at this event. You are responsible for the security of your own belongings, and the event organizers shall have no liability for the theft or damage thereto.
The NEQ is switching to a new ticketing system for 2021. That along with the necessary changes will make for a very different experience.
NEW THIS SEASON:
These numbers are in addition to the athletes and 3 staff members included on your roster for each team.
Spectator Ticketing Coupon Codes:
The ticket purchase coupon codes for each team will be sent to the club director's email address that is provided in AES on the monday prior to each weekend at 2 pm EST.
With this in mind, it will be imperative that your club chooses what process you will use to distribute the coupon codes to your spectators, as well as WHO will attend from each team, well in advance of ticketing opening prior to each weekend.
- We, the tournament staff, will not distribute any coupon codes to parents who contact us directly, or request us to do so. This is the responsibility of the club.
- Directors will be the ones who distribute the coupon code to the parents before ticketing opens.
- Communicate this to your parents & staff immediately to ensure they understand these limitations in order to allow equal attendance for all.
- Once the coupon code reaches max capacity of use, it will no longer be eligible to use for ticket purchases.
- To make sure that all parents/spectators have an opportunity to purchase a ticket, only one ticket can be purchased per transaction.
- Plan ahead to help alleviate anyone being left out or an uneven distribution.
- Collect the names of who would like to attend.
- Create & Share your list of approved attendees to each team .
- Distribute The Code with complete instructions on how to make a purchase to your spectators (see below).
- We will only be providing a Weekend Pass for the NEQ 2021.
- Tickets are purchased for an individual person, and may not be transferred to another individual
- Spectator admission will be $30 for 2021. This will cover all 3 days of one weekend.
- Partial refunds will not be given if someone does not attend one or more of the three days.
- There will be NO onsite sales. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NEQ 2 - Link
- Enter coupon code, hit apply!
- Follow the prompts
NO TICKET PURCHASE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SITE:
In order to reduce person-to-person contact, we will NOT have onsite ticketing purchasing available.
Spectators can only purchase tickets online at the link above using the coupon code that the director supplies them with.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during these unprecedented times.