Our site is optimized for today's modern browsers. To fully benefit from our site's features, please download the latest version of either:
Hotels - Instruction for Booking a Room
Instruction for Booking a RoomClub Directors, Family and Spectators: Instructions for Booking a Hotel
- GET STARTED
To reserve a room for the 2019 Northeast Qualifier, please select the appropriate link below:
- 19 Under Armour Northeast Qualifier 18s Baltimore
- 19 Under Armour Northeast Qualifier NEQ 1 (11, 12, 13)
- 19 Under Armour Northeast Qualifier NEQ 1 (14s)
- 19 Under Armour Northeast Qualifier NEQ 2 (15 O, 16s, 17s)
- 19 Under Armour Northeast Qualifier NEQ 2 ((15 U, A, S)
Select the tournament you are needing to book for to see the list of hotel options.
- BROWSE HOTELS
- A list of hotels will appear. The address, distance, stay requirements and breakfast for each hotel will be visible. For information on parking and other room types click the red "Hotel Details" link.
- SELECT A HOTEL
- Once you have chosen a hotel, click Book Now. This page will contain an overview of the hotel and the cancellation policy.
- Review this information. You are responsible for understanding and complying with all deadlines and policies.
- If you wish to proceed with booking, click the room type, dates and number of rooms needed and select add rooms. Then click continue reservation.
- PROVIDE GENERAL INFO
- Fill in all required fields (marked by *).
- Under "Reservation Main Contact Information", enter your personal information.
- The credit card entered will hold the reservation for all rooms reserved in the block. If you would like to put different rooms on different cards, you will specify this in the next rooming list section. However, at least one credit card is required to hold the reservation, whether individual or block, and will need to be entered here before proceeding. Your card will not be charged by AES.
- Click the "Lock Info" button. This button restricts the credit card information so only the name on the card is visible.
- If you would like to add a rooming list select "Next". If you will be adding the rooming list later, select "Skip Guest List".
- SELECT YOUR CLUB
- Type in your club name and select "Club Name Search". Select "Next".
- SELECT YOUR TEAM
- A list of teams from your club will appear. Select all teams that will be booking with the reservation. Click "Next".
- Review reservation details.
- CAREFULLY READ THE CANCELLATION POLICY.
- Select the check box.
- Once you hit confirm it will complete the reservation.
- FINAL SUMMARY
- There will be a summary page, which you can print. This information is also sent to you in an email.
- At the top of the page will be your reservation number. Be sure to make note of this number. You will be asked to provide this number for any inquiries regarding the reservation.
- If you wish to start another reservation, you can do so by selecting "Make New Reservation" and you will be directed back to the list of hotels.
- PROVIDE GUEST (ROOMING) LISTS
If you have your team's rooming list ready, you can go ahead and fill individual rooms by selecting "Build Rooming List." A screen will appear where you can select "Rooming List" in red text at the top of the page.
- Click on an available Room Number.
- Select the team associated with the room.
- Enter the information for the Main Contact in the room.
- If you wish to hold the room on a different card, enter that information here.
- Enter the first and last names for the guests as well as the guest type.
- When you are finished making your rooming list assignments, click the "Update" button. If dates or room type needs to be changed, please contact EM2 Housing at email@example.com or 1-800-603-0917.