Our site is optimized for today's modern browsers. To fully benefit from our site's features, please download the latest version of either:
18s Championships - NEQ 18s Spectator Registration
NEQ 18s Spectator Registration
Your Attention PleaseRedemption and Admission
Bring your barcode to the redemption desk on the 3rd floor of the Baltimore Convention Center. We will scan your barcode and provide you with wristbands to gain entrance to the playing halls. The barcode does not get you into the halls, the wristbands do.
We do not need individual names on the tickets, since they are exchanged for the wristbands.
Risk of injury and death from flying objects incidental to the sport of volleyball may occur at this event. Attend at your own risk. Please pay close attention to your surroundings and be on alert at all times, especially during active play.
The playing venue premises are not monitored to ensure the security of personal property of participants or attendees at this event. You are responsible for the security of your own belongings, and the event organizers shall have no liability for the theft or damage thereto.
Animals & Pets
Only registered service animals are allowed in the Baltimore Convention Center. Pets, no matter how small they are, or if they are contained in a bag, are not allowed.
Spectator Registration pre-sale is now open. Register Now >>
** Note: This link is for the NEQ 18s only.
All individuals who are not on a team's roster must register in order to be admitted to the convention center. For this year's event, registration is required for all spectators over the age of 6. All people entering the halls will have to show their registration badge – NO EXCEPTIONS. Players and coaches listed on the roster will receive their registration badges with their registration packets.
Spectator Registration for the 2020 Under Armour Northeast Qualifier will be sold as either a weekend or daily pass.
Please note that each tournament wristband is valid for ALL THREE DAYS of the NEQ 18s tournament.
Adult - ages 18 & older
Senior / Student - ages 7 to 17 and 65 +
- Pre-Sale Adult Weekend (3-Day) $25
- Pre-Sale Senior/Student Weekend (3-Day) $15
- On-site Adult Weekend (3-Day) $40
- On-site Senior/Student Weekend (3-Day) $25
- On-Site Adult Daily $20
- On-Site Senior/Student Daily $12
*Pre-sale spectator registration prices above do not include service fees for on-line purchases.
Spectator Registration FAQs
- Pre-sale spectator registration can be purchased by clicking the link above. Pre sale is only available until Thursday 3/5 at 11:59 PM.
- On-site spectator registration can be purchased at the Baltimore Convention Center at the ticketbooth located on the 3rd floor by the Pratt Street entrance. Wristbands will be availble for pick up on 3/55 from 4 to 9 PM, and then on 3/6 starting at 7 AM
- No wristbands will be mailed in advance. Please bring your print-at-home spectator registration confirmation to the Baltimore Convention Center, Pre-sale Spectator Registration Redemption line to receive your wristband.
- Pre-sale weekend passes are good for one weekend only! Once they are scanned, the spectator registration is void for any future use.