Our site is optimized for today's modern browsers. To fully benefit from our site's features, please download the latest version of either:
Spectator & Visitor Information - Spectator Registration 2017
Spectator Registration 2017
Risk of injury and death from flying objects incidental to the sport of volleyball may occur at this event. Attend at your own risk. Please pay close attention to your surroundings and be on alert at all times, especially during active play.
The playing venue premises are not monitored to ensure the security of personal property of participants or attendees at this event. You are responsible for the security of your own belongings, and the event organizers shall have no liability for the theft or damage thereto.
Note: Pre-registration will end at 4 pm on Friday, April 7.
All individuals who are not on a team's roster must register in order to be admitted to the convention centers. For this year's event, registration is required for all spectators over the age of 6. All people entering the halls will have to show their registration badge – NO EXCEPTIONS. Players and coaches listed on the roster will receive their registration badges with their registration packets.
Spectator Registration for the 2017 Under Armour Northeast Qualifier will be sold as either a weekend or daily pass. The prices are the same for both weekends.
Please note that each tournament wristband is VALID FOR ALL THREE DAYS OF ONE NEQ WEEKEND.
Adult - ages 18 to 65
Student/Senior - ages 7 to 17, 65+
- Pre-Sale Adult Weekend (3-Day) $ 20
- Pre-Sale Student/Senior Weekend (3-Day) $ 12
- On-site Adult Weekend (3-Day) $ 30
- On-site Student/Senior Weekend (3-Day) $ 20
- On-Site Adult Daily $ 12
- On-Site Student/Senior Daily $ 10
*Pre-sale spectator registration prices do not include service fees.
Master Card and Visa accepted.
Spectator Registration FAQs
- Pre-sale spectator registration can be purchased by clicking the link above.
- On-site spectator registration can be purchased at the Pennsylvania Convention Center on the Bridge between the PA Convention Center and the Reading Terminal / Mariott Hotel.
- No wristbands will be mailed in advance. Please bring your print-at-home spectator registration confirmation to the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Pre-sale Spectator Registration Redemption line to receive your wristband.
- Pre-sale weekend passes can be redeemed for either weekend and allow entry to BOTH venues. However, they are good for one weekend only! Once they are scanned, the spectator registration is void for any future use.
- Pre-sale daily passes can be redeemed for any of the 6 days of the Northeast Qualifier. Once that ticket has been redeemed for a daily wristband, it will be void for any future use.
- If you would like to purchase multiple daily wristbands for more than one day, you must do so as separate individual transactions.
- If you would like to purchase a weekend pass for BOTH weekends of the Northeast Qualifier, you must do so as two separate transactions. Bring one print at home pass for each weekend.